Let the World’s Laziest Marketer Show You How a Single Email + 4 Hours “Work” on Your Part Can Equal Paydays of $2,500 to $5,000.

You Don’t Need a Website. You Don’t Need a Mailing List. You Don’t Even Need to Make ANY Phone Calls (Cold or Otherwise).

All You Need is a Computer, This WSO, and THE B***S TO ACTUALLY TAKE SOME ACTION

If You Can Follow a Set of Ten Simple Instructions, and Have the Most BASIC of Computer Skills, By This Time Tomorrow, You Can Be Raking in $2,500-$5,000 for EVERY Email You Send Out According to My Plan

ANYONE Can Do this Business and Potentially Make More Money in a Month Than Most People Make in a YEAR!

For the last few months, it seems like every mother’s son has jumped onto the “Offline Marketing” bandwagon. There are now dozens of products out on the market, most carrying pretty hefty price tags, that all promise you untold riches if you focus your time and energy on tapping into this gusher of offline business.

And from one perspective, those vendors are right: There is a TON OF MONEY to be made working in the offline marketing arena.

The problem is, most of the sellers (and most of their products) are going about it THE WRONG WAY!

I’m not going to name names (I probably don’t have to) but just last weekend I watched another 20 minute video from the latest “guru” who is now 100% into Offline Marketing (for now, anyway), and is selling a package for nearly $500 to “help” you tap into the same market.

He’s selling you the rights to market a training package for offline business owners to teach them how to be better online marketers. Then, his team will start phoning your buyers and try to up-sell them into more expensive packages, and you get a percentage of the profits.

The problem is, his “entry level” product will have little or no value to the normal offline business owner, and the offer will be completely ignored by 99.9% of the business owners who receive it.

And here’s why:

People in the lawn care business are spending all their time tending to lawns. People in the jewelry business are spending all their time selling jewelry. People in the pizza business are spending all their time making pizzas.

Owning an offline business takes up almost every waking hour for the owners. Having owned several offline businesses over the years, I can assure you that I had zero interest in spending what little free time I had away from my business learning a new skill, even if that skill would ultimately help my business. Most of the people I know who still own offline businesses feel the same way.

People who own offline businesses have three questions they want answered when it comes to making advertising/marketing decisions:

• What do I have to do to make this happen?
  • When will I start seeing some results?
  • How much is this going to cost me?

Those are the only three things a business owner really cares about, and how you answer those three questions will determine if you sign up a new client or walk away empty-handed.

In this WSO, I am going to teach you exactly how to answer those three questions, and do so in such a way that the business owner who reads your email or letter to him has no other option but to hire you to do the work you’ll describe in that letter.

In fact, you are going to make offers to offline business owners which are so irresistible they would feel like The Biggest Idiot in the World for not hiring you on the spot!

And I’m going to give you my email template that I’ve developed over the last couple of years that answers those three questions before your prospect even asks them, which means you don’t need to do any telephone follow-up, or worry about finding a time to set up a meeting.

This email is written in such a way to get your prospect to call or email you back (your choice) and beg you to let them hire you!

I started following this business plan a couple of years ago on a very part-time basis (I told you, I am the World's Laziest Marketer!) I located the businesses I thought could use my services, made them my “irresistible offer” and watched the money start flowing in.

The actual work I do for them could be called Search Engine Optimization only if you use the broadest of definitions. It’s just a couple of very simple tasks that ultimately will bring in more new business to the client, which is all they really care about.

For most of my clients, I spend 3-4 hours one time doing the “SEO” work and for the most part, my work is done. I’ve earned my fee ($2500 to $5000, depending on what the client agreed to) and I can move on to my next client.

This “SEO” side of this business is PERFECT for outsourcing to someone who can handle simple tasks, allowing you to focus on finding new clients. I started outsourcing late last year, and now I can take on 3-4 times as much new business as I did when I was doing everything myself.

For me, the best part of this business is that when a client signs up and pays me my fee, that fee only covers ONE YEAR of services. When that year is up, another fee comes due. And considering what the client received during the previous year, paying me to keep performing my “SEO Magic” for another year is a no-brainer.

What this means for you is a stable of clients who pay you year after year for work you really only have to do once, with a little maintenance thrown in every once in a while. I explain what these little “extras” are in the WSO, and how to go about performing them so that the client feels obligated and compelled to keep hiring you year after year after year.

If you are looking for the kind of business you can start on a shoestring (and a really thin shoestring at that) which doesn’t require any really specialized knowledge, that you can start working on immediately and start seeing results just as fast, then this is the WSO you need.

I’ve broken my system down into 10 simple steps, and I walk you though all ten steps, telling you who you should contact, what you should say when you make that contact (by email, remember…no phone calls required), and how to handle the follow-up contacts so that you are guaranteed to sign up all the clients you can possible work for.

Specifically, I'll Teach You:
  • Where to look for prospects
  • What to say once you located them
  • The easiest way in the world to get them to sign a contract
  • How, when and where to start working on the client's behalf
  • How to get paid in full every single time
  • How to guarantee your existing clients will continue to pay you, year in and year out
  • How to set this business on autopilot after the first month so that you spend less than an hour a day "working" on your business

Informational packages that don't teach you half as much are selling for $197 up to $2,000 or more. But right here, right now, you can get this life and game changing information for only $27. Since all payments are accepted through Paypal, you have a 45 Day Guarantee, so you have nothing to lose, and a very profitable offline business to gain when you start foloing the steps found in My $25,000 Weekend.

And after you’ve completed the Paypal transaction, if Paypal does NOT redirect you to the download page, look for either a button or a link on the receipt page that mentions “Return to Merchant” or words to that effect. Click that button/link and you will be taken directly to the download page.

s/p

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...efforts.html#1

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.