Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 17 Hours 51 Minutes 29 Seconds

Arrow powerful software searches ALL of Facebook & G+ for THOUSANDS of Leads in seconds? ADOBE AIR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMCOapN_TOE

Read on to discover how to identify, target, open, and close, hot ‘n ready leads with a sneaky elite level software.

From the desk of: Your offline software man in NYC, Ali G.

RE:YOU!

Damn!

Last time I looked, you’re here to make some freakin’ money and not read an epic, hype-y novel…

So let me explain why I had to create kick-ass Facebook and Google+ lead generation software for my personal offline marketing business…and explain it fast.

Fresh New Leads = Fresh New Money

This is how it works in any business.

If you sell information products online.

If you are a Clickbank, Amazon, or any other type of affiliate.

If you promote via a Facebook Fan page or other social media.

If you have a niche blog or e-mail list.

If you provide services to online or offline clients.

You can't have new customers if you don’t have new leads.

Simple enough, right?

But as you may already know, the typical wells of leads and traffic are pretty dry.

Marketers are fighting for scraps in 'em.

The 4 Most Popular Ways To Attract Leads
      (skip the other WSOs...I reveal all of their stuff right on this page) and Why They Suck

We're probably all too familiar with the old, over-used, under-effective ways to find leads...

1. Dig up their website on the 2nd page of Google, send them one of 39 e-mails they’re probably going to receive today, wait and hope and twiddle your thumbs and keep hoping for the best which rarely, if ever, comes.
      2. Buy leads for $1.00 - $25.00 a pop with little knowledge of if these leads fulfill the 4 requirements of a good lead (coming up in a sec). Bye bye money, I'll miss you.
      3. Cold call businesses and get shut down 99% of the time. Bye bye confidence, I’ll miss you too.
      4. Attend local events for small business owners. You’ll be able to reach approximately .00001% of your market this way, if you're lucky.

And even if you do all four of these time and capitol intensive things, you still aren't guaranteed GOOD leads.

Odds are, your leads still won’t meet the criteria of a stellar hot lead...(4 rules for this coming up in a second).

Most importantly, I needed a full, fresh pool where I could snap my fingers and have the juiciest leads swim right up to the top of the water… and that’s why I turned to Facebook and Google+.

These two social media sites are particularly fresh. 99.9% of marketers don’t use them to properly generate and close leads.

Read: more cash for you 'n me.

So I wanted in, and I wanted in right away.

I invested a lot of money to get a lean, mean, lead-pulling machine made quickly and perfectly... I call this machine Social Lead Freak.

s/p

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    5 Hours 35 Minutes 27 Seconds

Default Re: powerful software searches ALL of Facebook & G+ for THOUSANDS of Leads in seconds? ADOBE AIR

The link hads expire can u get a new link?

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    18 Hours 17 Minutes 42 Seconds

Default Re: powerful software searches ALL of Facebook & G+ for THOUSANDS of Leads in seconds? ADOBE AIR

This is 3 years old, highly unlikely FB hasn't changed things and if you go to the Wf thread which is linked above you will see the seller is a scammer and the software hasn't worked in 2-3 years.
    http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...be-air-20.html

•