Here’s What You’ll Get In The Ninja Blog Secrets Members Training Vault:

You Get Me! Every Class. Every Video.

I'm Evan Kopelson, creator of this site and 'Sensei' (teacher) of Ninja Blog Secrets. I'll be your guide in every class of this video training course, and you'll be watching me 'click by click' as I build a professional WordPress site, setup my blog, and integrate it with powerful online tools. I go at a nice, slow pace and explain everything as I'm doing it, so it'll be easy for you even if you are new online.
Check out the description of the course modules below and read some of my client's reviews. You can even watch the first 4 videos, my entire Pre-Orientation Module, absolutely free. That is a full hour of content, free!
You can get the course right here on this page. Just look for the big green button on the top right that says "Take This Course."
Click the green button, make your payment, and I'll see you in class!
-Evan, Your Sensei for Ninja Blog Secrets
------ Client Review -----
"I used to find WordPress very difficult, but working with Evan I now have more confidence and knowledge. His clear explanations of why and how things are done have helped me tremendously."

https://www.udemy.com/ninja-blog-secrets-total-wordpress-mastery/?couponCode=BP2