http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MXYKfS6YAg

Yes! Working Just 3 Hours Per Day I’ve Been Making A Comfortable Income Using This Formula.

Whether You’re A Newbie Or An Oldie – There’s Something In Here For Everyone – Guaranteed!

Dear Warrior,

If you have been struggling with how to get offline clients, then you're about to be very excited.

But first... do any of the following apply to you?

• Have you been dealing with the how, what, where, when and why in how to find offline clients?
• Do you rack your brain lying in bed at night trying to figure out how to create a successful offline client business?
• Are you just plain sick of not being able to pay all your bills?

If so, you're really going to get a lot out of what I have to share with you. You see...
This Is Your Chance To
Launch Your Successful Offline Business In As Little As 3 Hours Per Day!
You see, I've discovered a way... that only takes 3 hours... to make money with offline clients.

It might be hard for you to believe... and trust me; if I were you I would be doubtful too.

But here's exactly what I've discovered:

• That in as little as 3 hours daily you can make a full-time income.
• You can make 6 figures annually using this business model.
• You can help local businesses with this formula because there are so many looking for exactly what’s in this guide – they just don’t know how to find it – until YOU offer it to them!
• Many Mom & Pop shops still don’t have the first idea how to have an online presence.
• You can become their go-to guru for helping them with their online success.

Here’s what a fellow Warrior has to say about my guide:

“Wow

That's all I can say right now. You've done an excellent job creating this course.

The amount of actionable content that you injected into this report is causing my brain to sizzle with new ideas and concepts.

I've been involved with offline marketing for over 3 years now and let me tell you... this is by far one of the best reports I've ever seen on the subject.

This is for people that are serious about starting a real business and not a simple one-time service that may be working today and gone tomorrow.

If you’re expecting a simple 12 page e-book with bad grammar and useless content, then please go somewhere else.

This is a whole different animal.

Get this report!

Warmly,
Tony”

It all sounds pretty crazy... right? But it truly does work. Because…I am currently doing it!

I am currently only working 3 hours per day using the exact formula I’ve laid out for you.

AND I am able to live comfortably on the income!

I’ve had a successful offline business for the last 8 years. And I tell you exactly all the steps I took and the formula I use to make a nice income with it.

Now that you know from my experience that it really does work...

Here's Why It Works So Well:

As you know, the way everyone else tells you how to build a successful offline business, simply DOES NOT WORK.

We both know it or we wouldn't be here if it did.

But there IS an answer... it's just not what most people think. Here's what I mean:

There are many small businesses that are already looking for what you offer.
They’re LASER-TARGETED prospects who want exactly what YOU have. You don’t have to try and SELL anyone anything.
All you have to do is find the people who’ve already expressed they have a need… and then you FILL it.
And WHO are those prospects? The Mom & Pop Shops who think they don’t have the know-how or money to invest in anything related to online marketing.
You will learn the formula on how to find these prospects and you will learn the EXACT methods I took to land them as clients.
And since all your initial contact is online, you can easily outsource EVERYTHING… meaning you only have to deal with people when they’re ready to give you money.
Pretty cool, right?
I know this might sound like a lot to swallow. It's why I decided to put everything together in an eBook and audio format program that you can take advantage of. I know you want to learn how to build a successful offline clientele... and so I wanted to do my best to help.

Introducing:
Offline Hacking Formula

I created Offline Hacking Formula when I saw how many people were dealing with how to get and keep offline clients. And judging by all the feedback I've already gotten, I'm quite confident it can help YOU too.

You see, I've created this so that you can make money with offline clients... FAST. You'll discover:

• How to create an effective Offline Business Plan to present to your potential clients.
• How to give ‘em what they want –services tailored to their exact needs so they can customize an affordable plan for their business.
• How to outsource everything so you end up being only the Project Manager.
• How to find and land clients.
• How to price your services so they sell and so you make money.
• How to partner up with others to get more leads and offer your services.
• How to do ALL this in as little as 3 hours per day.

And although this may sound like this is going to cost you a whole lot of money... it won't.
Access to Offline Hacking Formula
Is Only $15.
For Now…

Sale Page:

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.