Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Time Online
      N/A

Default Review - Atlantic.net

Hello,
      I have several websites currently hosted in different web hosts. I am planning to buy a VPS and merge them all under a single roof. I think that will reduce my cost and I can easily manage my websites from one place. So, I was looking for VPS solutions and I found an advertising banner about atlantic.net, I have visited and talked to their support guy. That guy assures me that, if I take cloud vps solutions then I will not face any downtime. So, I am planning to buy their cloud solutions. But at the same time, I have never used their service before and I was searching their user reviews, but didn't find many reviews about them. So, if you ever used their service please share your experience.

Time Online
    N/A

Post Re: Review - Atlantic.net

Quote Originally Posted by Strangeman View Post
    Hello,
    I have several websites currently hosted in different web hosts. I am planning to buy a VPS and merge them all under a single roof. I think that will reduce my cost and I can easily manage my websites from one place. So, I was looking for VPS solutions and I found an advertising banner about atlantic.net, I have visited and talked to their support guy. That guy assures me that, if I take cloud vps solutions then I will not face any downtime. So, I am planning to buy their cloud solutions. But at the same time, I have never used their service before and I was searching their user reviews, but didn't find many reviews about them. So, if you ever used their service please share your experience.
    I haven't heard their name before seems its new for me

•