Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 2 Weeks 3 Days 5 Hours 50 Minutes 48 Seconds

Arrow [PLUGIN] 60 Second Sales Pages Includes 100 Sales and Squeeze Page Templates for WordPress

And with up to FIFTY sales pages and FIFTY squeeze pages built in, you won’t be lost for choice when building your sites.

This deal comes with a developer licence meaning it’s okay to build sites for clients, and it’s also okay to use the plugin to build sites that you intend to flip for profit.

I KNOW how important that is to you because it’s important to me too.

This is how it all came about.

Dissatisfied with theme based systems that locked me into their one single appearance, I put my thinking cap on and came up with the Page Template Plugin. (It’s taken over two years of prototype coding and design for me to get to this stage, but that’s a story for another time.)

My logic is that as WordPress will only let you have one single theme active at a time... and if you’ve chosen a theme that suits your purposes, then WHY should you have to change from the theme of your choice and get locked into another one just because you want to put sales and squeeze pages on your site?

That simply does not make any sense to me, and from what I’ve been told, it doesn’t make much sense to anyone else. And I bet it doesn’t make much sense to you either...

By approaching this problem from a plugin perspective, we can still get all the functionality of WordPress powered sales and squeeze pages, AND completely divorce the functionality from any single theme.

Now THAT is what I call a RESULT!

Yeah...

FIFTY sales page templates and FIFTY squeeze page templates.

Included as BONUSES as part of this 100 template bundle, you also get my very cool Snippet Inserter plugin which allows you to add and remove snippets of HTML, and also one of my Multiple Streams Themes.

More on those later...

But first the templates!

There's a thumbnail image of each of them below, but you can also download these two PDFs for reference - there's a link against each template in the PDF to see each active page on a blog, full screen.

Sales Pages Overview PDF
      Squeeze Pages Overview PDF

Sales Page Templates:-

I realised that you might appreciate a couple of bonus items as part of this bundle. So I’ve included two very cool items - a related plugin and a great looking theme.

Bonus #1

The plugin is called "Snippet Inserter" and what it does is allow you to create HTML snippets such as autoresponder form code or video embed code etc, and it then generates a [short-code-tag] for you to insert on your pages. You can create unlimited snippets and tags in this way.

Very useful!

s/p

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Time Online
    10 Minutes 32 Seconds

Default Re: [PLUGIN] 60 Second Sales Pages Includes 100 Sales and Squeeze Page Templates for WordPress

great share

•