Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Time Online
      N/A

Default Robert Kiyosaki - Rich Dad's You Can Choose To Be Rich | 723.61 MB

Robert Kiyosaki - Rich Dad's You Can Choose To Be Rich

What the Rich teach their kids about money that the Poor and Middle Class do not! If you are a financial failure like I was, you should invest some time in this program as I did. It covers the beginning basics of financial awareness, with tons of information that will kick you in the seat, plus motivate you to get going!

This program will teach you the 3 step plan to wealth that Robert's Rich Dad taught him. Stop living from paycheck to paycheck and enjoy the power of having money work for you.

How to overcome fear of failure and build a mindset for wealth

Over the years, I've done a lot of research on the brain. The reason why I became so interested in the brain was because I often observed that people generally say one thing but do another. I was curious as to why this was the case.

For instance, I might ask a person, "Do you want to be rich?" His response would be, "Yes," but instead of doing what is required to become rich, he will often do things that instead make him poorer, not richer.

An example of this would be a man who has a great investment opportunity with a great potential for return and instead saves his money and passes on the investment. Another example would be a woman who has a growing business that requires her to quit her job to go to the next level but instead closes her business and stays as an employee.

These are decisions ruled by fear, which is what often rules our brains. In my studies, I discovered that there are three basic parts to our brain.

The left brain

This part of your brain is generally accessed for reading, writing, speaking, and logic. It’s the kids who do well in school that are left-brained. And left-brained people excel at such professions as writer, scientist, lawyer, accountant, and schoolteacher.

The right brain

This part of your brain is generally accessed for pictures, art, music, and other things associated with creativity and imagination. Right-brained people don’t always excel in school because they don’t thrive in rigid environments. Designers, architects, musicians, and other creative are generally dominated by right-brain thinking.

The subconscious brain

The subconscious brain includes the “old brain,” often called the primitive brain and is most like an animal’s brain. Because of this, it’s the most powerful part of our brain.

The subconscious brain doesn’t think. It reacts. It fights, flees, or freezes. The subconscious brain also involves our intrapersonal intelligence, how we relate to others in a given situation. Because of this, intrapersonal intelligence is the biggest factor in whether or not you will be successful or a failure in life, love, health, and money.

Can you control the subconscious?

The short answer is yes.

Those with a high, intrapersonal intelligence have the ability to control their subconscious brain’s desire to fight, flee or freeze. They have the intelligence required to choose the appropriate subconscious response to a given situation. This means that if they’re angry, they can remain calm. If they’re afraid, they can confront and overcome their fear.

Most people don’t have the ability to control their subconscious, and most people are ruled by the fear that lives in their subconscious.

If you want to be rich, learning to control your subconscious mind before thinking and making decisions is vital.

Choosing to be rich

For most people, fear of failure holds them back. Teachers use this fear of failure to motivate people in school. “If you don’t study hard, you won’t get a good job.” Bosses use it to motivate you to work hard. “If you don’t work long hours, you’ll be fired.” For many, fear is a prison that holds them back from their potential.

For example, I have an attorney friend who earned straight A’s at Harvard. He’s one of the smartest men I know. He wants to change, but he can’t. He wants to do something new, but he’s afraid of failing and not making enough money. He told me, “I’ve been an attorney for so long that I don’t know what else to do. Who will pay me what I’m making now?” He’s left-brained and controlled by his subconscious brain.

The problem for my friend, and for many people, is that he primarily spends his time with people who think, act and talk like him. He can’t stop thinking, acting and talking like an employee because every person and environment he engages reinforces the mindset of an employee in his subconscious.

In order for my friend to change his mindset, he must change his environment. The same is true for anyone who wishes to become rich.

If you want to be an entrepreneur, start hanging out with entrepreneurs. If you want to be an investor, start hanging out with investors. As you change your environment, you’ll see your mind begin to change as well.

This is a choice, and it’s not an easy one. The easy choice is to continue doing what you’re already doing. The hard choice is to beginning the process of changing your mindset—the process of choosing to be rich.

This starts with increasing your financial intelligence through financial education through books, seminars, and coaches. Through these endeavors you’ll find people who will help you change your mindset. And as you change your mindset, you’ll find it easier and easier to control your subconscious and overcome your fear.

DOWNLOAD

Speedyshare | Uploadable
      Code:
      http://speedy.sh/eCYNa/Robert-Kiyosaki-Rich-Dad-s-You-Can-Choose-To-Be-Rich.rar

Mirror:

http://www.uploadable.ch/file/yUg6wFUHTd62

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    1 Day 2 Hours 42 Minutes 29 Seconds

Default Re: Robert Kiyosaki - Rich Dad's You Can Choose To Be Rich | 723.61 MB

Would someone have access to a Legacy folder of all of Robert Kiyosaki's released programs in pdf and audio/video formats?

I'd love to have this for my daughters who are about to launch a business together!

R

LifeTime VIP Member Mikesmoke20's Avatar
    Time Online
    7 Hours 59 Minutes 29 Seconds

I do.
    Please inbox me.
    I have all audio books, books in pdf as well.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 4 Hours 39 Minutes 16 Seconds

Kindly share the link. Thank you.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    4 Days 3 Hours 38 Minutes 36 Seconds

link

Time Online
    5 Minutes 10 Seconds

Ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Hour 48 Minutes 33 Seconds

thank you
  • Reply With Quote Reply With Quote