I used this 4 step system to go from almost GROUND ZERO, to making $3000 a month in 30 days from scratch.

And yes, I sold 100s of copies of this HERE, but I want to give back to the community, so it's yours free.

1. Build a small list of 2000 people (very easy to do).

How?

Get free traffic
a) Forum marketing
b) Guest blogging
c) Video marketing (I had a lot of success reviewing upcoming products)

Buy traffic – in the beginning, stick just to SOLO ADS.

When buying solo ads:

a) ALWAYS NEGOTIATE

b) If you are on a budget, buy no more than 100 clicks at a time (they are more likely to over deliver if you buy 100 clicks compared to 1000 clicks)

c) If you are going to buy a lot of traffic from one vendor, test their traffic first, don't buy like 1000 clicks without testing their traffic

d) Even if you bought traffic from one vendor successfully in the past, you don't want to buy like 1000 clicks the next time you buy traffic from the same guy, you want to again, test his traffic with like 100 clicks and then, if you like the conversion rate, buy more traffic, especially, if you changed your offer. It took me $1000s to figure this one out!!!

2. Start doing A LOT OF ad swaps

What is an ad swap?

Let's say I have a list and you have a list.

I send 100 clicks from my list to your landing page and you send 100 clicks to my landing page. That's it. It's exchanging traffic.

I use safe-swaps.com to schedule ad swaps.

3. You email your list EVERY DAY.

You never skip a day. NEVER EVER.

What do you mail?

First, here's what you NEVER DO.

NEVER PROMOTE AFFILIATE OFFERS STRAIGHT TO YOUR LIST. NEVER SELL SOLO ADS.

That just burns your list. All you want to do is doing as many ad swaps as possible. You schedule ad swaps and you only mail what your partners give to you.

You exchange ALL of your traffic.

How do you then make money?

You have your landing page. You have your thank you page that everyone sees after they opt in. On the thank you page, you promote affiliate offers. That's where you will make all of your money from.

4. Outsource

Create systems, processes and manuals for everything in the business and then hire people who will do all of the work for you.

In the beginning you want to have a call with your employees every day, then, you want to train one of them to become a manager and then you have like a 30 minute weekly call with your manager.

That's it. That's the formula for making $10,000 a month working 30 minutes a week.

To summarize:
1. Build a list of 2000 people
2. Start doing ad swaps
3. Mail your list every day
4. Outsource

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.