Joomla Affiliate Program - Earn up to 50% with JoomlaShine products

Homepage: http://www.joomlashine.com
Affiliate page: http://www.joomlashine.com/joomlashi...e-program.html

JoomlaShine - a popular Joomla product provider has launched JoomlaShine affiliate programs. One more new place for you to make money online, especially Joomla user.

What you can get:

• High commission up to 50% with many extra bonus per month.
  • Get money monthly through Paypal, the minimum balance is $50.
  • Professional support with many useful resources for affiliates.
  • Great affiliate system: Post Affiliate Pro with detail report.

What kind of products:

JoomlaShine provides high quality Joomla templates and Joomla extensions:

• High quality products. Check why customers have chose our products.
  • All extensions got popular badge on Joomla Extensions Directory.
  • Awesome support.
  • Reasonable price: 39$ - 59$ - 69$

Customer testimonials

"Joomlashine truly does shine

I am a Joomla! neophyte. Yet, one of the most professional decisions I ever made was using JoomlaShine products. I purchased the pro versions of Epic, Tendo and JSN ImageShow. Whenever I have run into a problem, JoomlaShine has responded within HOURS and had me up and running. They have been extremely patient with my sometimes slow learning curve and have helped me learn not only their products but Joomla! as well.

I thank each and every one of the JoomlaShine team I have worked with. Job well done.
Chip, "
"JSN Epic JSN Dome and JSN ImageShow

I can't say enough about how much I love your templates! I am using your templates as my first try at a Joomla website building and I'm finding much success! Your documentation on the website design and layout is easy to learn and understand! Your template is easy to configure for a first time website builder. And JSN ImageShow is fantastic! Super easy to use and configure! What a pleasure it is to find a template team with such an easy product.

Thanks again
Carolyn Weir"
What are you waiting for?
Just 5 minutes to start earning with JoomlaShine Affiliate Program.

>>> SIGN UP NOW <<<