Lynda - The Practicing Photographer - Continued-14
94.47 MB | 960x600 | aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)

Quote:
(MUSIC). As with most things, to get better at photography, you have to practice. And you have to practice a lot. The thing about photographic practice is it, it encompasses so many different disciplines. There's technical practice where you practice your exposure theory, and learning how to work your camera. Maybe even how to research and choose the right camera for the type of shooting you're doing. There's post-production practice, where you learn how to edit and correct your images. And then there's all that ephemeral practice. Trying to learn to see better. Trying to develop an aesthetic for and a, a recognition of good light. Hi, I'm Ben Long, and welcome to The Practicing Photographer, a weekly series here at lynda.com wherein we're going to help give you a structured way to practice all of those different things. Here's how we want it to work. Every week you'll come here and you'll watch one of these very short, self contained episodes and at the end of it you're going to have something that you can actually go practice. Sometimes it's going to be an actual shooting assignment so that you can come into a location like this and get better images. At other times, it's going to maybe be something to think about, or something to research. So you can, perhaps get some gear that's more appropriate for the way that you're shooting. Or, learn a new post-production technique. Whatever it is, it doesn't matter what order you watch these in. They're all self-contained so you can pick and choose, and watch them in any order. But, each week there will be a new one. So, of course, you're going to want to come back and watch it, and tell all your friends about it. Right now, what you ought to do is just go pick another one. Take a look at it, and go out and get some practice.

RRPD

Code:
http://rapidgator.net/file/c5bf510f7...ed_14.rar.html
OBBM

Code:
https://www.oboom.com/VTDHCEO2/Lynda...ntinued_14.rar

Dead links on my topic? Leave a reply and I'll re-up that asap!