Discover The Insider Secrets to Making $50 to $100 per Hour with Indiegogo Fundraisers Without Spending a Cent

Anyone can raise funds on Indiegogo for anything they want.

Newbie? You will love this! No experience needed!

You get everything you need to succeed even if you are brand new to Internet
Marketing.

You will learn how to set up Indiegogo Fund Raisers in less than 2 hours with this step-by-step guide.

This is not theory.
You will take action and set up real fundraisers with this step-by-step guide.

You will learn How to Market Your Services and find more clients hungry for managed fund raisers than you can handle.

Indiegogo is a powerhouse of Fund Raising with over 150,000 fund raisers since 2007.

Indiegogo is Global! Raise funds anywhere in the world.

This is a completely untapped market just waiting for you!

Right now no one is doing what you are going to learn from this guide so don't wait.

Set your own rates. You can also charge a percentage of what you raise for your clients.

Fund Raisers for as little as $500 and as much as $12,000,000+ are on Indiegogo!

You get step-by-step instructions on how to set up and run successful fundraisers including my personal tricks and techniques to maximize your visibility and contributions.

I started doing fundraisers for my clients in 2012 on Indiegogo and successfully raised funds for orphanages, sick children, sick animals, historic building restorations, facilities for special needs children, disabled vets in need and many more.

You can raise funds for anything and it does not cost a dime to set up and run an Indiegogo Fund Raiser.

Here's Exactly What You'll Get Inside...

• How to get your funds immediately – No Waiting!
  • How to minimize the small percentage that Indiegogo keeps
  • Insider Secrets to Successful Fund Raising
  • Step-by-Step Guide to setting up Fund Raising Campaigns that attract the generous donors
  • How to Craft Killer Titles and Descriptions to drive donors to your Fund Raiser
  • The Secret Go Go Keyword factors for top placement in search results
  • How to Use Free Incentives to Get More and Bigger Donations
  • Why Indiegogo is the only fund raising platform you want to use
  • And much, much more!

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.