What You Get in the 10,000 Leads System:

A video shot personally by me, each day, for 100 days. Some are short and sweet, like 5 minutes..and some go well into the 30 minute mark. I don't believe every lesson has to the same length anymore than every work day has to be 8 hours (yechhh... who came up with that idea anyway??)
Me logging into each traffic source, before your eyes and showing you every detail of how I set up campaigns that can bring thousands of dollars within days.
Demonstrations of precisely how to bid on every ad, banner, or paid placement down to the last impression. I'll show you real numbers for everything. None of that "œgreyed out'' b.s. you get in other courses.
Bonus #1: Free Access to 'My Email Marketing Empire.' See everything you need to do to monetise your list: from setting up an email autoresponder, to what you write in your emails - it's all covered in this program.
Bonus #2: Access to my super-private mastermind group on Facebook, where you can ask any question you want and I will answer it. This is not moderated by an "assistant" like most places. I will be checking in every day to make sure you are making money. To get this access to me personally like this would cost way more than this course, so take advantage

Bonus #3: Free 3-hours of phone consulting with one of Matt Lloyd's traffic experts (Retail: $1,191)

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.