Eric Holmlund – Graphics Firesale

Whether you’re new to internet marketing or you’re making five figures a month, there’s one thing you can not… and must not… overlook.

Graphics.

Sure, the occasional “ugly” site will rack up good conversions, but these kind of sites are the exception… and most definitely not the rule.

Rather… you want your site to go “WOW!” and “OMG!”

Or my personal favorite, “Bom Chicka Wah Wah!!”

Here’s the thing… whether it’s a sales letter, a squeeze page, a page on your website or blog, people respond to the quality of the image on your sites.

Shoddy images are like shoddy merchandise… no one wants anything to do with them.

On the flip side, having high-quality graphics can boost conversions and increase sales… because people respond to images. On both a conscious and subconscious level, I would add.

One reason is that according to 3M Corporation, 90% of the information transmitted to the brain is visual… and visuals are processed 60,000 times faster in the brain than text!

Other studies have shown that graphics have immense influence over your prospect’s perception of the subject matter… and can increase your ability to persuade them to take action by as much as 43%.

The bottom line is this… the quality of your graphics can make a huge difference in whether you succeed or fail online.

What’s more, simple graphic tweaks can send conversions and sales skyrocketing.

Think about it… wouldn’t you want to capitalize on any tactical and strategic advantage you can get when presenting your offers… regardless of the niche?

It’s obvious… the answer is a resounding “YES!”

Now, before I blow your mind with everything that’s included in the Graphics Firesale, I feel I must warn you about the three big mistakes marketers make when deciding which graphics to use…

Because you deserve the truth.

Mistake #1 – Illegal Graphics

The last thing you want to receive in your inbox or through the mail is a cease and desist letter telling you to stop using some graphics you have on your site.

Usually when this happens, you’ll be given specific details about the copyright infringement violation including the links and file names.

Then, you’ll either have to pay money to continue using the graphics, or they might have to be removed. If you’re lucky, you won’t be sued. Needless to say, none of these options are desirable.

The solution is to be absolutely certain that none of the graphics you buy are obtained illegally, and that you have full permission to use them on your sites.

With the Graphics Firesale collection, everything is created in house by me and my team of designers. They are all original, uncompromised and all yours to use as you see fit.

Mistake #2 – Poor Quality

This should be obvious and yet… marketers continue to cut corners on the quality of their graphical images.

There is no excuse for using poor quality images. It reflects poorly on you as a business person and will invariably hurt your conversions and sales.

The solution is simple. Always know who you’re buying graphics from… and make sure they have solid credentials as a designer.

My track record as the “eCover Guru” and as a successful marketer in my own right speaks for itself. The graphics in this collection are proven to work.

Mistake #3 – Buying what you don’t need

Both Eric and I see this a lot. In fact, that’s why he’s been after me to create the ultimate graphics collection for internet marketers for some time now.

What you need are high-quality graphics that 1) cover the basic elements required for sales pages and squeeze pages… 2) provide some custom flourishes that add zip and pizzazz to all your pages and 3) include some special graphical touches that will make your pages stand out from the crowd.

And that’s where The Ultimate Graphics Collection comes in.

Here’s Everything You’ll Receive When
You Invest In The Graphics Firesale Today

Module 1 – 7 App Store Buttons
Module 2 – 15 Amazing Badges
Module 3 – 12 Banners in Different Sizes
Module 4 – Bullets and Checkmarks in Various Styles
Module 5 – 20 Professional Buttons
Module 6 – 12 Calenders
Module 7 – Certificates
Module 8 – 8 Stylish Coupons
Module 9 – Ecovers
Module 10 – 8 Feature Listing Boxes with Color Variations