Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Thread: PPV Rocker V3

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 1 Week 5 Days 9 Minutes 56 Seconds

Arrow PPV Rocker V3

For those of you that don’t visit Ad Networks - CPA, CPM, CPL and don`t know me, My name is KJ and I have been doing CPA marketing full time for three years also i own Kj Rocker CPA Marketing Blog one of the top blogs in CPA Marketing industry,I'm currently living the Dubai Life! Not by selling WSO`s, but by driving PPV Traffic to affiliate programs I was able to establish my own business here in Dubai. During this time, I can’t say I’ve found any secret traffic methods or any of that push button crap as traffic generation methods, Nor will say I am going to reveal a secret traffic method which you can use to drive dirt cheap high quality traffic to your websites and affiliate offers. Instead, I want to tell you that this WSO is about PPV Traffic.

I have seen many gurus selling WSOs about PPV traffic and in their sales pages they will pitch about a secret traffic method which you can get dirt cheap clicks. There is no secret and nothing comes cheap.

I have been driving PPV Traffic to my CPA Offers for over a year now, and I have also helped many other people in driving traffic to their offers using PPV traffic.

Why PPV ?

It gives you more control
      Instead of a banner or a text ad you get a whole window to convince your buyers
      Its not very expensive as compared to other traffic sources

You know what your MR GURU says while selling you his PPV WSO`s?

• Get highly targeted dirt cheap clicks
      • Drive instant traffic you’re your websites/Offers
      • Make tons of money
      • Make tons of profits in matter of minutes etc…..

Want to know the truth?

Many marketers end up losing their whole advertising budget without even getting a single click!

Why does this happen?

Let me answer it honeslty... because their “MR GURU” told them in his $40 WSO that there is a secret traffic method called PPV, where you can get instant dirt cheap traffic. Upon reading this, they got excited and joined a PPV Network by paying 500 bucks and lost it all because “MR GURU” did not tell them about testing Landing pages and tracking their campaigns. Here with PPV Rocker V3 you are dealing with a person who is doing PPV for more than two years!

Trust me this really happens, I receive many emails on a daily basis where marketers are not even aware of the basics of PPV Traffic!

Okay, enough of the Bull ****…What is this WSO is about?

In this WSO I am going to share a step by step process which you can use to make a PPV campaign successful. Remember, this is not a crap WSO sharing a push button secret which will make you a millionaire in matter of minutes. If you are looking for this kind of WSO, please feel free to close this window. Also, if you are one of those people who keep jumping from one method to another, One traffic sources to another, please feel free to close browser window also. I want my buyers to be people who want to be successful, I WANT TO SEE YOU SUCCESSFUL, YOUR SUCCESS IS My SUCCESS. I don`t want my buyers to be the kind of people who even before starting a campaign are thinking “oh smarty what if I don’t got success?” I only want those buyers who don`t have a Plan B, I personally never had a plan B, I always stuck to an instinctive one plan job.

Want to know my story? Here is a highlight . I am not going into too many details, (it will take too much time to go through the whole story). Many fellow warriors are witnesses of where I started, and where I am at this time.

So please don`t buy this WSO if you are a person who doesn't believe in themselves, or gives up along the way.

I want buyers who believe in themselves and who; once shown the right direction, take action and don`t give up until they succeed. I want only those buyers who are Action Takers; I know only 1% people take action and finally get success, I am looking for those 1% people.

s/p

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    15 Hours 32 Minutes 7 Seconds

Default Re: PPV Rocker V3

The link is dead.

Someone has the file? :-(

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 15 Hours 33 Minutes 35 Seconds

Default Re: PPV Rocker V3

I have this pdf, pm if anyone needs

•