New Facebook Advertising Software is Simple, Basic and Creates Big Opportunity, (in any affiliate niche) Without Complication!

Act now and you can simply HAVE my brand new Facebook Group Posting software,
completely FREE of charge, and begin generating more traffic and affiliate sales today!

My Facebook Software Will Allow You To:

Post daily to targeted Facebook groups that fit your niche!

Before you download my Free Facebook Group Posting Software, I first need your solemn promise:

This Facebook group posting software is so powerful, yet simple to use, that by providing your best email address and downloading the software you must agree to only use this social media software for ethical and responsible purposes.

This Facebook advertising
software is an example of
leveraging automation
at it's best!

Originally intended for my own use, I've since realized this is the piece of the puzzle I was missing, before building multiple 6 and 7 figure business models. So I've decided to give this Facebook software away, for a short period of time, only to the most eager and ambitious affiliate marketers, as I'm positive that you too will see results!

My Facebook Group Posting software is an example of leveraging automation at it's best!

Your Partner In Online Success,

Rick Roberts

Note: The free version of my Facebook Group Poster allows you to post to three groups. A Facebook account required. The minimum system requirements are Windows (XP, Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8), 512 MB of Ram, 5 MB of disk space, and the .NET Framework 4. Sorry but this software IS NOT Mac Compatible.