Do you really need a website?
Of course you do! But you already know that. Otherwise you would not be here. So I won’t waste your time with all the statistics and facts why you need a website, while every child nowadays knows that when he is looking for something he is going to look it up online.
But guess what? Without a website you are not going to be found; ergo you don’t exist!
No, the real question is how to get a website!
And in my opinion paying a web-designer thousands of dollars for a website is like hiring Picasso to design a business letter when MS Word can easily do the job for you.
In this course I will show you the best and more important free website builder out there, so you don’t have to waste your time, money and frustration with useless software. You will be able to choose one of the hundred beautiful and professional designs already made for you. With one click half of the work is already done. We then just need to drag and drop in some elements, like text and images and customize the look to our needs, by filling in some numbers in the matching fields. It really is as easy as that.
But on top of all, I will save you a lot of time by signing up for the wrong software or trying to figure out where all the fields are and what sliders do what. Instead I will build a website with you, all common pages and even advanced and industry specific ones and show you what to do in order to get the result you want.

https://www.udemy.com/learn-building-your-own-website-without-coding/?dtcode=5ifb2nu2