Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 14 Hours 26 Minutes 39 Seconds

Arrow Product Creation Renegade

Selling information is quite simply the best business model in the world and, with the internet set to grow by 44% over the next 7 years, it’s not too late to grab a slice of the loaf for yourself (and maybe a boat-load of jam!)
      If you are in the information marketing business, then you MUST know how to create high-quality digital information products.
      When you acquire the skills I will show you, it will feel a little like creating
      value from the ether
      i.e. you will be able to conjure up value almost from thin air!
      But I’m an Affiliate Marketer So I Don’t Need My Own Product, Do I?

Even if you are an affiliate marketer, sending your traffic direct to an affiliate offer is totally the WRONG way to operate your business because you are just passing your customers on to someone else.
      Also, with affiliate marketing you do not own your own product, you are just a commission-only salesman and the problem with this is that the commission structure can easily be changed or the affiliate programme can be closed all together.
      You are NOT really fully in control of your business and you really need a better way to fully monetise your traffic.
      I recommend that you create a relevant product first and then use that as the incentive to join your list, BEFORE sending your traffic to an affiliate offer.
      This enables you to promote other products to your list – your list will therefore become the main asset in your business because you can direct your traffic to any offer that you please, including your own products!
      This is a much more profitable business model than simply redirecting your traffic to someone else’s offer.
      Producing High-quality Products is Critically Important

It seems pretty obvious to say this, but I’ll say it anyway. In order to make money online, you need to SELL something and in order to sell something you need a product (or service) – and preferably your OWN product!
      So, if you want to make money online, creating products is an important skill to acquire. However, if your product is of poor quality then it may harm your reputation rather than enhance it.
      You only ever get one chance to impress a potential customer and I’ll show you step-by-step exactly how I create my own high-quality products.
      What Product Should I Create?

Many info marketers fail at this first hurdle. They just don’t know what product to create that will appeal to their marketplace!
      Coming up with product ideas off the top of your head can be very challenging but it doesn’t have to be that way. If you know where to look, there are literally hundreds, if not thousands, of viable product ideas that you can draw from to create your product.
      If you have a simple process to follow, you have the ability to knock out hit product after hit product.
      But I’m Not an Expert at Anything?

This is one of the most common objections to creating a product, particularly if you are entering a niche as a relative newbie and lack confidence.
      However, this objection is easily overcome when you know how.
      Within a very short time, I will show you how to know more than 99% of people on the planet about any topic if you just follow a simple process.
      How Do I Create the Product, Even if I Have An Idea?

Even if you have a great idea for a product, you may not know how to create an info product quickly.
      Using a framework to create your product is essential if you are going to create the most value for your customer because it means that you will create each module or chapter in a logical order that will shortcut your customers learning experience.
      Without a logical framework for creating your product, you will likely confuse and disorientate your customer.
      What Type of Product Should I Create?

There are several types of product that you can create and from different types of media to cater for the differing needs of your buyers.
      For example, eBook, audio and video are just 3 types of product that you can make but what are the best online tools to use for this purpose?
      Also, what are the other ways that you can create a product?
      How Do I Sell My Info Product Once I Have Created It?

Assuming that you can come up with a good idea, you are able to map it out in a logical order and you are able to create it, then it is important that you should not fall at the final hurdle – selling it for profit.
      There are also ‘markets’ where other marketers will help you to sell your valuable information products and you need to know how to access these.
      Introducing
      All these questions, and many more, are answered in Product Creation Renegade, which has 29 short videos about how to create and sell high-quality digital information products as quickly as possible so that you can turn your newly acquired skills and expertise into cash.
      Product Creation Renegade is a high-quality information product that shows you how to get into the lucrative information marketing business and profit from the best business model in the world – information marketing.
      Ask yourself, in what other business model will you find…

• Such low start up costs
      • You can work anywhere in the world that you can access a computer and the internet
      • You can work from your home if you wish (your commute is a 30 second walk down your stairs!)
      • There is no dress-code or office politics
      • You have no stock-holding or premises costs
      • You do not have to employ any direct employees
      • You can outsource a lot of the work if you wish to
      • You get paid upfront by your customers rather than having to chase debtors/receivables for payment
      • You can make something once and sell unlimited numbers of it for next to no extra costs of production
      • You have the opportunity to help other people solve their problems wherever they are located in the world via the internet?

This truly is a wonderful business model!
      (As a former corporate banker and business consultant with over 36 years of business experience, it must tell you something that I have chosen this business model for my own business over and above all the others that I have studied!)

s/p

after payment page

http://productcreationrenegade.com/vips22yabfsj5s22yabfsj5/

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Days 15 Minutes 56 Seconds

Default Re: Product Creation Renegade

What's the passoword to access this files

•