Convert Every Click: Make More Money Online with Holistic Conversion Rate Optimization
English | 2013 | ISBN: 1118759672 | PDF/MOBI | 5MB

A holistic approach to conversion rate optimization that encompasses an entire business-online and offline-to drive more sales and referrals, and increase bottom-line profits
In order for your business to survive, you must convert anonymous traffic into sales. The better you do that, the more money you make. The science of tweaking and testing webpages to convert the maximum number of people is known as conversion rate optimization (CRO). Convert Every Click introduces an expanded vision of CRO that the author, Benji Rabhan, calls "holistic conversion rate optimization." Internet technology and innovation have changed the way you should be optimizing your business, your marketing, and your websites. The book looks at the psychology behind this new way of optimizing an entire business for more profits. It examines how your website plays a role in your overall business strategy, and details how to use CRO psychology and strategies to increase profits.

Teaches proven strategies for increasing conversions across your entire business
Details various split testing and data gathering methods and when to use each one
Unveils a holistic approach to conversion rate optimization, using technology to create a more customer-centric experience that not only increases conversions, but also improves customer engagement and satisfaction

With guidance from Convert Every Click, you'll learn how to boost conversions and consumption across your entire business by maximizing every bit of your hard-earned traffic before, during, and after a sale.

Can You Really Convert Every Visitor to Your Website?

Your company website exists to increase sales and capture leads, right? Online gimmicks and flashy designs rarely sway modern consumers anymore, and many companies find they have to work harder than ever to attract customers or clientele through their websites.
Convert Every Click presents a comprehensive, accessible approach to increasing profits through Holistic Conversion Rate Optimization. Marketing expert Benji Rabhan details the psychology behind why website visitors respond to different elements on your website and other marketing such as e-mail and online advertising. Once you understand the psychology, you can consistently improve the number of people converted into customers or leads.
A uniquely holistic view of conversion rate optimization and a twist on usability for maximizing profits and encouraging brand loyalty, Convert Every Click is your guide to creating the right visitor experience for all the different people who engage with your company's marketing.

"Benji Rabhan is one of the smartest conversion guys I know. He's really two to three years ahead of the other companies out there. He consistently generates astonishing results for his clients, and the people I work with rave about him. . . . Sometimes a decision to buy is made even before you consciously process what you see. It's like Benji has his finger on the pulse of the inner 'lizard brain' 'of your prospects."
-PERRY MARSHALL, coauthor of Ultimate Guide to Google AdWords

"I bought this book because I spend a lot of money on my website, but I don't know the first thing about how to optimize the site once visitors arrive. I need to allocate my web-development budget carefully to cover my costs. Unfortunately, it is almost impossible to find a web designer who understands conversion. Most designers are focused on making a site pretty. But, "pretty" doesn't pay the bills.

I found this book to be invaluable as a "how-to manual" for all elements of web sales. It explains how to: design your sales funnel, hone in on what your customers *really* want, identify key data points to watch, utilize graphic design on websites and landing pages to promote conversion, optimize shopping carts and mobile sites. The book even covers conversion tips for copywriting, videos, follow-up marketing, and much more.

Ultimately, the goal of the book is to promote a better experience for your customer so they may identify solutions as quickly and easily as possible. There is no "trickery" involved, only maximized clarity.

That clarity works both ways since I can now make much clearer, educated decisions about my website. This books covers a lot of technical information, but is surprisingly easy to read. With case studies, stories, visuals, and lots of examples, it is enjoyable to read cover-to-cover. However, it should also sit on your desk as a frequently referenced handbook.

http://qkup.net/stbsx2m4ua1i/cec.rar.html

http://hulkfile.eu/hngr392ysvcv.html