Personally, I can never understand why anyone would want to be an Amazon affiliate, when selling products on Amazon is much easier and makes you much more money than being an affiliate!

Very few people succeed as affiliates and this is why.

To be a successful Amazon affiliate you will need to learn how to build good review websites and you will need to learn how to drive traffic to your website. If anybody tell you that these things are easy to do, they are not being honest with you (to put it politely)!

Learning how to build the right review site is no easy task, and getting traffic to a website is a huge headache. Most people give up at this stage.

To promote their affiliate websites most affiliate marketers rely on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to have their websites ranked higher in the search engines. We all know what Google has become these days, with frequent algorithm updates that does not favor affiliate marketers. All the recent Google algo updates hit affiliate marketers very hard. It was as if the whole algo update was to get rid of affiliate marketers.

Getting lost in the internet jungle

Many new affiliates don’t realize the amount of work and skill required to be successful. They don’t realize from the beginning that it takes a lot of time to acquire the skills needed to be a successful affiliate marketer. They naively enter the jungle of the internet and get trapped by false promises of easy money and kept chasing their tails, moving in a never ending circles and not making any money!

Being an Amazon Affiliate is like having a job and a boss!

I compare being an Amazon affiliate to having a job and a boss. As an affiliate you are counting on the Amazon seller (your boss) to sell the right products for you to promote. In other words, by putting the right products on Amazon, they give you a job, you do all the heavy lifting work by promoting their products and you get paid pennies when you manage to sell the product.

Why don’t you wanna be the boss?

As Amazon seller you are the boss. The Amazon affiliates come to you for a job and they only get paid a tiny fraction of your profits when they make a sale. So, why don’t you want to be the boss instead?

Why don’t you save yourself the hassle of building a website, providing content by way of review and driving traffic to the website?

Sell your own products on Amazon instead, and you won't have to do any of these!

If it is because you don't know how to sell on Amazon, I have a solution for you. I have written three comprehensive courses on how to find products and sell on Amazon. I am giving you one of these courses free!

Click Here:
To download your copy, plus a bonus report and start selling your own products on Amazon!