How Can These Best-Selling Book Covers Help You
Make More Money on Amazon? (Or Elsewhere)

A great book cover can instantly increase your book sales...and a bad one can kill it dead.

I have seen average books sales easily double, triple, quadruple... even increase by 10 times or more... just from changing the covers.

Your cover is the first thing people see about your book, so it has to be good.

I'm not talking about "fancy" or "flashy" stuff either. I'm talking about what sells...

Clean, clear, crisp, professional designs - with the right color combinations and easy-to-read titles... these are the types covers that sell books.

So, before you start spending a lot of time, effort, or money on promoting your book, you'd better have an attractive cover that is going to help SELL your book. (Otherwise, most of your efforts will be wasted.)

But...good graphic designers - especially those who also know what sells - can charge a lot of money for cover design.

Sure, you could go to Fiverr to order your cover designs and hopefully get stuff that isn't copyrighted. But, even those would cost you $5 a pop.

So, I've decided to eliminate, or at least minimize, this challenge for Warriors who are publishing books (or hope to publish books soon) to Amazon/Kindle, or to any other platform...

...I'm going to give you - at no cost - some of my best cover designs that have been tested to sell!

NOTE: Whether you like these covers or not isn't most important. Whether they look "flashy" or "fancy" is not the issue either.

What's important is that they sell books. What's important is that your potential customers/readers click on your covers and buy your books.

That's what testing and effective marketing is all about. A lot of thought (and testing) has gone into the cover designs that I'm going to share with you.

Here then, are 8 of our best-tested designs that help sell books... and they're yours, free...

I'm giving you all of these cover images, as well as the blank images (so you can add your own titles, etc. and have an attractive cover ready in no time)...

You can download them ALL free, by clicking on the link below...

If you like them, let me know and I'll share some more for you to download - free, of course.

Enjoy, and Happy New Year to everyone!

Thanks,
Bryan

PS. The above 8 covers are mostly for non-fiction books. But, if any of you are interested in fiction covers, let me know and I'll work on getting some of those for you, as well.