Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 1 Week 6 Days 18 Hours 29 Minutes 53 Seconds

Arrow 2014 UNTAPPED Traffic Sources - Two High Converting Traffic Sources Revealed!

Dirt Cheap Report Reveals Two Unsaturated High Converting Ad Networks

Drive High Converting Traffic…High EPCs
      No More Unprofitable Campaigns
      Find How Top Paid Affiliates Are Driving Their Traffic

Did you know there are two sources of untapped paid traffic sources you can use right now?

My name is Tommy Lee, and I’ve been an affiliate marketer for several years now.

I found my first success during the “Google Cash” days of Google Adwords. Some of you may remember those times. You could make a lot of money by direct linking a Clickbank offer. And with lots of testing, you could have a proven landing page that converted like crazy.

And traffic was super cheap compared to the CPC prices we see on Adwords these days.
      Anyway, like many people, I mistakenly had “all my eggs in one basket”. I was making a very good living until Google suspended my Adwords account.

Of course, I tried making new accounts and even bought new accounts from certain providers. But they didn’t last long because Google effectively had new, strict rules in accepting campaigns.

No longer could we link to sales letters and thin affiliate sites.

Today is a different story. I mainly drive traffic using certain PPV networks. LeadImpact, TrafficVance, and two networks you’ll find in this report.

They aren’t AdOnNetwork, MediaTraffic, 50Onred or DirectCPV. They’re far less known and used than them.

They are a different kind of PPV.

Getting A Paid Traffic Campaign To Work Takes A Lot Of Work

Succeeding with paid traffic campaigns isn’t as easy as before. Now you’ll need to do a lot of variable testing to get that combination of landing page, offer, keywords, geo targeting and even day parting to be profitable.

But these two networks have allowed me to create profitable direct linking campaigns that work like the Google Cash days. Where there isn’t huge volumes of traffic, the traffic converts well. Sometimes too well.

[list][*]Testing paid traffic can cost a lot of money[*]Getting a profitable ROI can be frustrating[*]Many times the traffic isn't quality enough to convert

That is really frustrating. You do all that hard work for nothing.

And I admit. I’ve been there many times too. I know how it feels to fail campaign after campaign.

But it’s not your fault.

There’s Too Much Rehashed Information

It seems that a lot of the paid traffic products that come out are just rehashed information. Most of the time the traffic networks “shared” are 7Search, Bing Ads, and the two largest PPV networks LeadImpact and TrafficVance.

I’m sure you’ve bought some of these products and while they are good information for newbies starting out, they aren’t what you need.

Wouldn’t it be nice to create a direct linking campaign, and start profiting in less than a week?

Introducing...

2014 UnTapped Traffic Sources Report

NOT MediaTraffic, LeadImpact, TrafficVance, AdOnNetwork, DirectCPV or 50OnRed
      NOT Junk Traffic
      NOT Adfly Traffic
      NOT Mobile Ads
      NOT Paid to Click Traffic
      NOT Media Buys/Banner Ads

Just take a look at the keywords/categories and their average cost per view:

“shopping” - $0.0087
      “games” - $0.174
      “hotels” - $0.08
      “facebook” - $0.0155
      “finance & insurance” - $0.36
      “jobs” - $0.0150

Download 2014 Untapped Traffic Sources Report Now

No OTOs and Affiliate Links!

BONUS

Inside the report I reveal my secret method of finding how the top affiliates drive their traffic to offers!

If you order Untapped Traffic Sources Report, you’ll get this information for free.

This bonus is really worth the price of this WSO!

s/p

http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/31048424/file.html

Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: 2014 UNTAPPED Traffic Sources - Two High Converting Traffic Sources Revealed!

Can u re upload

•