Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 1 Week 5 Days 17 Hours 9 Minutes 1 Second

Arrow FREE WSO Reveals Why Being an Amazon Affiliate Marketer is a Waste of Time!

Personally, I can never understand why anyone would want to be an Amazon affiliate, when selling products on Amazon is much easier and makes you much more money than being an affiliate!

Very few people succeed as affiliates and this is why.

To be successful at being an Amazon affiliate you will need to learn how to build good review websites and you will need to learn how to drive traffic to your website. If anybody tells you that these things are easy to do they are not being honest with you (to put it politely)!

Learning how to build the right review site is no easy task, and getting traffic to a website is a huge headache. Most people give up at this stage.

To promote their affiliate websites most affiliate marketers rely on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to have their websites ranked higher in the search engines. We all know what Google has become these days, with frequent algorithm updates that does not favor affiliate marketers. All the recent Google algo updates hit affiliate marketers very hard. It was as if the whole algo update was to get rid of affiliate marketers.

Getting lost in the internet jungle

Many new affiliates don’t realize the amount of work and skill required to be successful. They don’t realize from the beginning that it takes a lot of time to acquire the skills needed to be a successful affiliate marketer. They naively enter the jungle of the internet and get trapped by false promises of easy money and kept chasing their tails, moving in a never ending circles and not making any money!

Being an Amazon Affiliate is like having a job and a boss!

I compare being an Amazon affiliate to having a job and a boss. As an affiliate you are counting on the Amazon seller (your boss) to sell the right products for you to promote. In other words, by putting the right products on Amazon, they give you a job, you do all the heavy lifting work by promoting their products and you get paid pennies when you manage to sell the product.

Why don’t you wanna be the boss?

As Amazon seller you are the boss. The Amazon affiliates come to you for a job and they only get paid a tiny fraction of your profits when they make a sale. So, why don’t you want to be the boss instead?

Why don’t you save yourself the hassle of building a website, providing content by way of review and driving traffic to the website?

Sell your own products on Amazon instead, and you won't have to do any of these!

If it is because you don't know how to sell on Amazon, I have a solution for you. I have written three comprehensive courses on how to find products and sell on Amazon. I am giving you one of these courses free!

Click Here:
      To download your copy, plus a bonus report and start selling your own products on Amazon!

Check this Amazon Profit example

Let me show you how much money you can make quite quickly by selling your own products on Amazon. I am going to use “Charlie Chimp”, a toy character from Toy Story 3 movie that is being sold on Amazon.

Please look at the image below:

I get this toy from one of my suppliers for $17.9 a piece. They come in a box of 6 so the total cost of the box is $107.40.

As you can see in the first image, the same product is selling on Amazon for $39.95.

If you want to sell this toy, you can sell yours for more or less. However, even if you sell this toy at the same price as the one on Amazon, you will still be making a gross profit of $22.05 (that is, $39.95-17.90) each. After deducting other expenses you should make at least $10 to $15 per sale.

Imagine if you can sell 10 of these a day. That is $100 a day from just this one product. All you did was to find the product and Amazon sold it for you. That is all! Imagine if you can sell few more products like this one.

The great thing is, it does not take that much money to start the Amazon business. With the Charlie Chimp example, the supplier's minimum order for this toy was only $100 (see the image above). So just one case, costing $107.4, qualifies for the minimum order.

If you make $10 “take home” profit on one toy, the 6 pieces in the case will give you a total profit of $60. If your profit is $15 then for an investment of just $107.40 you are making $90 profit.

You will see few more examples like this one in a BONUS REPORT I am about to give you in addition to the Main free report, but right now can you see the huge potential of the Amazon opportunity I am showing you my friend?

Imagine if you have few other products like the one above! I hope you can see how easily you can build multiple streams of income on Amazon.

FREE REPORT AND BONUS

I took the above example from another free eBook I wrote that shows how to make money online with Amazon. I want you to see the full picture so I am giving you this report too for free as a bonus. Where did you ever see a free report with a bonus on top of it?

Download both reports here FREE!!:

FREE REPORT DOWNLOAD LINK

If It Ain’t Broke Break It!

I read this somewhere when the writer wrote about the unwillingness to change just because you are getting some results. You may be having a little bit of success with affiliate marketing, but you know for a fact that the success you are having is not enough.

The fact that you are making a little bit of money from affiliate marketing does not mean you should continue doing the same thing. If the success you are having is not enough, it is not called success, it is failure!

You can do better by selling your own products on Amazon, rather than sell other people’s products through affiliate marketing.

This is 2014 my friend, life is passing fast. If you are not happy with your success so far, you can do better. If it ain’t broke break it and move on to the next level!

Download your copies now and start making money on Amazon!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 17 Hours 12 Minutes 40 Seconds

Default Re: FREE WSO Reveals Why Being an Amazon Affiliate Marketer is a Waste of Time!

THANKS

•