Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Time Online
      N/A

Default Neil Rackham - The SPIN Selling Fieldbook: Practical Tools, Methods, Exercises, and Resources

Strategies and tools that guarantee big-ticket sales!

Neil Rackham's national bestseller SPIN Selling revolutionized high-end selling. Now, The SPIN Selling Fieldbook shows you how to actually put into practice the proven tools and techniques outlined in that cutting-edge guide. After a review of the SPIN method of selling, Neil Rackham zeroes in on the critical SPIN® questioning behaviors. He shows you how to apply the tools and techniques to your own selling situation, using practical, skill-building exercises incorporated into each chapter. Addressing the sales of services as well as capital goods, the Fieldbook provides you with a hands-on implementation guide for applying SPIN in a wide range of businesses from localized companies to large multinationals. Real-life case studies of sales forces at leading-edge companies such as Motorola, Johnson & Johnson, and AT&T help you explore additional techniques that go beyond the basics to boost sales with even the toughest customers and clients.

Amazon Reviews

Quote:
      This is an excellent primer for the new sales consultant trying to sell complex, technology services which are mostly intangible. An excellent planning guide for each sales call in a lengthly sales process. This book has helped me understand how to plan to advance each sale by preparing questions that enable the customer to determine what he needs and why. If you want to get organized, develop sales call plans that work and win more new business with fewer objections, try this easy-to-read field book.

Quote:
      I don't sell, but I set appointments for salesmen and I've had a limited amount of success by using the techniques in this book. I admit though I'm new to the Spin Selling technique and have used it only for a month. The book shows you a way of dealing with what are commonly called "stalls" in sales terminology and how to convert those stalls into sales or moving the sale one step forward with a face to face meeting with the prospect. When I say "limited amount of succes", I mean that although I'm setting the same amount of appointments, my sales have gone up. I might have even dropped in appointments but still the sales went up. The book provides exercises through which you ask yourself questions that focus on how your product can solve your customers' needs and on questions you ask your customers to make them desire your product. You have to do all the work. There is no secret to sales and the spin selling fieldbook will give you the foundation from which you can build a career in sales.

Quote:
      I bought this book together with SPIN Selling. I read the Fieldbook after reading SPIN Selling. If you've already read SPIN Selling, this book is not going to tell you much new things.

If you would read the Fieldbook instead of SPIN Selling, then I think the Fieldbook is not thorough enough, at least if you compare it to SPIN Selling.

In general I think the audience of this book is perhaps college students, or clever highschool students, but not really experienced salespeople. Maybe that's also because of the cartoons every now and then which make the book look like it's meant for younger people.

What I expected when I bought both books was that the Fieldbook offerd some transcriptions of salescalls, and an explanation of why certain aspects are wrong and how this could be improved using SPIN Selling. This was not really the case, it was more like a simple summary of SPIN Selling. So not really the Fieldbook I expected.

Anyway, the book is not bad, but I would not recommend to buy both SPIN Selling and the Fieldbook together. Also, if you're a serious and experienced salesperson I would recommend SPIN Selling. If you're new to sales or if you're still in college, I would recommend the Fieldbook.
      Code:
      http://speedy.sh/XWUUT/Spin-Selling-Fieldbook.pdf

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Hour 5 Minutes 35 Seconds

Default Re: Neil Rackham - The SPIN Selling Fieldbook: Practical Tools, Methods, Exercises, and Resources

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Hours 46 Minutes 57 Seconds

Default Re: Neil Rackham - The SPIN Selling Fieldbook: Practical Tools, Methods, Exercises, and Resources

ty

•