Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Time Online
      N/A

Default Alan Weiss - Million Dollar Coaching: Build a World-Class Practice by Helping Others Succeed

Build a million-dollar business in one of today's hottest professions!

Bestselling business author Alan Weiss provides the inside advice you need to build or expand your coaching business--from developing a common language and shared protocol to providing effective and supportive feedback at every level.

Million Dollar Coaching is packed with tips, checklists, resources, and scores of helpful examples, making this the most valuable one-stop tool available for entering the world of professional coaching. Million Dollar Coaching helps you:

Develop trust and assess performance and progress
      Provide useful, candid feedback
      Use the media to raise your profile
      Build long-term client relationships
      Create value-based and retainer fees
      Develop and promote a strong record of success

Replete with all the information and advice you need, Million Dollar Coaching is the first step to making a million in the competitive field of coaching.

Amazon Reviews

Quote:
      Full disclosure: I have sought the advice of Alan Weiss at various times beginning a decade ago. In fact, I now feel qualified to give out my own advice in this area however; Alan always amazes me with how quickly he conceptualizes new ideas in ways that I had not thought of.

I know, someone is bound to say that there is nothing new under the sun, and I'll agree, but Weiss has a way of making "uncommon sense" tangible so that even bumbling fools like me can figure out how to do something with it. Apparently smart people do even better with it.

Take the accelerant curve on page 187 of this latest book. (new intellectual property that hasn't appeared in his other works that I am aware of).

At first glanced I couldn't read the words across the bottom of the diagram because I thought that they were upside down--until I realized I was holding the book incorrectly. When I rotated the book sideways, I suddenly gained a completely new perspective. That`s the way it is with this kind of material, and, unless I try applying it to my business and keep it fresh in my mind, I never have those moments of discovery.

In this book, I found that the way Weiss applies his approach to the field of coaching, provided me with a new perspective. For those who have read his other works, this book is not ground breaking but it certainly provides a few new ideas and is a nice tune-up. For the advanced reader familiar with his work, I would probably recommend a deeper treatment such as the one he provides in one of his other books, but if this is your first time seeing his approach to coaching, you are likely to find Million Dollar Coaching enlightening and a good starting point for improving your practice. I personally found it a good refresher and gathered a few new ideas that I am going to apply.
      Code:
      http://speedy.sh/27MMY/Million-Dollar-Coaching-by-Alan-Weiss.pdf

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: Alan Weiss - Million Dollar Coaching: Build a World-Class Practice by Helping Others Succeed

yup

•