Build a million-dollar business out of untapped referrals!

Alan Weiss has taught thousands of people how to put their expertise to work through consulting, speaking, and coaching. Now, in Million Dollar Referrals, he takes it to the next level, giving you the tools to leverage relationships with current clients—and grow your business exponentially. Million Dollar Referrals reveals Alan Weiss’s powerful system for cultivating relationships and generating more business than you ever thought possible. Learn how to:

Build sincere, trusting relationships with current and past clients
Tailor your referral requests to the personality of the client
Identify opportunities to communicate the value of your services
Stay in touch throughout the year—with everyone
Build a repository of references, testimonials, and other referrals in writing (or on video)

Amazon Reviews

Quote:
These books are basically 2nd tier, in that they take points addressed in decent detail in "Million Dollar Consulting", "The "Consulting Bible", and "Getting Started in Consulting", books I have rated as 5 stars and still do, and expand upon them. This expansion seems more to get enough material to write a new book, than to provide a lot more value-added material. I don't view them as a waste of money, because the expanded information provides additional supporting information from the author's viewpoint. But most of us are able to arrive at similar conclusions by thinking about the points in his highly rated books above, rather than gaining any new or major benefits from "fill in the blank" excercises, added tables, charts and experiences. For the beginning consultant, these may fill more of a need than I saw.

Quote:
I found "Million Dollar Referrals" incredibly helpful for my consulting practice. I've read several books by Alan Weiss, but I found this one to have a ton of new information not found in his other works. I implemented his advice and immediately saw results!

This book helped me realize why referrals are so valuable and how to secure them quickly, efficiently, and effectively. If your business is struggling to grow or you've hit a plateau, then you're probably not mining for referrals enough. Alan will show you how to rectify the problem, regardless of your personality type, customer base, or consulting experience.

One of the best parts about this book is how Alan provides a lot of sample language and scripts that you can use to gather referrals. You can use some of his language word-for-word, or adapt it to your specific situation. But, this information gets you moving faster and is worth the purchase alone.

Frankly, I find this book helpful not just for consultants, but for anyone in a service-based business. Get a copy today, because you will easily recoup the purchase price of this book many times over. I'm quite thankful that Alan made this important information available.

Quote:
Who doesn't talk about referrals? We want to get them, but mostly we're confused and uncomfortable about how to do that. Alan Weiss offers all the steps and more importantly, the mindset, needed to generate lots of revenue from referrals. I strongly recommend this book to anyone who wants to grow their revenue from referrals.

Quote:
I have been following the advice of Alan Weiss for a decade This is the 20th or so book of his that I have read
Like all of Alan's work this book is choc full of immediately useable ideas and tools
Alan's models are great yet simple to understand As in the past Alan gives us what he does In the 2 weeks I have been studying
and applying this book I have generated more referrals than I did in the previous three and I thought I was doing well!

Like all of Alan's book this one will never be far from my finger tips
Code:
http://speedy.sh/SN9Eg/Million-Dollar-Referrals.rar