Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 2 Weeks 3 Days 14 Hours 42 Minutes 32 Seconds

Arrow [Revolutionary New Technique] Convert Opt-Ins and Sales Like Crazy Using Your Site's Hidden HotSpot!

DEMO 1
      In this demo, the slide animation will activate automatically after a few seconds. You can customize the delay to be any length of time!

DEMO 2
      This demo gets the user involved. The slide animation is activated when the user clicks on the slick (and customizable) activation bar at the top of the screen. You can also use a smaller 'Flag' (kind of like a tab sticking out of from the side of the page).

DEMO 3

In this demo, the slide animation will activate when you scroll about 10% of the way down the page. You can customize the scroll amount!

After your purchase, please allow PayPal to redirect your browser so you don't miss your chance to pick up a Developer's License at a really great price!

DEMO 1
      In this demo, the slide animation will activate automatically after a few seconds. You can customize the delay to be any length of time!

DEMO 2
      This demo gets the user involved. The slide animation is activated when the user clicks on the slick (and customizable) activation bar at the top of the screen. You can also use a smaller 'Flag' (kind of like a tab sticking out of from the side of the page).

DEMO 3

In this demo, the slide animation will activate when you scroll about 10% of the way down the page. You can customize the scroll amount!

After your purchase, please allow PayPal to redirect your browser so you don't miss your chance to pick up a Developer's License at a really great price!

Totally Unsolicited Testimonials About PageSlide Pro
      What are other Warriors saying about PageSlidePro?
      Here are some REAL reviews posted right here in this thread -- All of these were totally unprompted! I didn't ask for any of these reviews and they're written by real customers, not by my drinking buddies! Which is a rare thing these days!

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Powder_Skier
      Noah - This is an AMAZING plugin - my head is swiming with ideas on how to use it. ...

You have really outdone yourself this time! This is a plugin with EPIC possibilities - and the effect is really cool!

Regards,
      Maury

BTW - please ignore my earlier grumblings about the license - developer is the only way to go. People will want this on all their sites.

Quote:
      Originally Posted by takingaction

...I'd happily pay $100 for developer rights to this product, especially if it's going to be enhanced even more down the road.

Anyways, just my 2 cents.

Best,
      Ron

Quote:
      Originally Posted by cr8tiv1
      Hey Noah,

Your tools keep getting sleeker - another cool site trick up my sleeve! Love it. thanks - Got in on Dev. Thanks for the high quality and fair value solutions as always!
      Al

Quote:
      Originally Posted by NickMann
      Noah... You never fail to create awesome software...

Please keep it up..

Thanks again
      Nick

Quote:
      Originally Posted by alansele
      Congrats Noah!

Great little plugin, at the great little price.

What's more to say - demos cover everything.

Cheers
      AlanSele
      ~Thunder From Down Under ~

Quote:
      Originally Posted by takingaction
      I just want to come back here quickly to say that I purchased the product along with the developers license and am really thrilled with it.

On top of that, I had a support issue and Noah was responsive and extremely helpful.

Bottom line: you can't beat the 1-2 punch of a great product with great support.

Best,
      Ron

Quote:
      Originally Posted by EZ2DV8
      Conversions are tricky. They rely on attracting attention and sometimes the smallest, even weirdest thing can do just that.

Nice plugin!

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Kreuzotter
      I bought the plugin. I had a issue with a incompatible plugin, fast response. Great support
      Can highly recommend you to buy the product.
      Keep up the good work

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Zyzzlestik
      Just got. I like the look and effects. Mobile great too! Thanks! Devunlimited - under $15 is way cool!
      Build list / coups / affil. and product offers/ reviews! Wow. I see it can handle MailChimp signup forms too.

Just may be the easiest that I've seen and will get up 'n running fast.

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Samuel Heins
      Picked it up, and Also grabbed up Developers license. This plugin is amazing and I only see good things to come. Look forward to the updates. I love how capture pages have evolved away from the "Guru Style" to this. This plugin is the future.

Quote:
      Originally Posted by eljeffe77
      THIS looks very cool, and is def worth $9.30 or so - picking this up now - thanks!

LICENSE INFORMATION
      Your purchase includes a single site license. You may install and use the PageSlide Pro plugin on a maximum of one site - it can be yours or a client's site.

[YES] - You CAN install the PageSlide Pro plugin on a maximum of ONE website
      [YES] - You CAN install the PageSlide Pro plugin on your own site OR the site of a client

[NO] - You CANNOT install the PageSlide Pro plugin on more than one website
      [NO] - You CANNOT sell the PageSlide Pro plugin
      [NO] - You CANNOT giveaway the PageSlide Pro plugin

DEVELOPER'S LICENSE IS AVAILABLE!
      It's Extremely Under-priced! A steal for a Developer's License!
      After your purchase, don't close your browser window! Let PayPal redirect you to the great One Time Offer! You will be given the chance to upgrade to a Developer's License after your purchase -- see the FAQ below for more information.

Salespage:

http://mir.cr/ZR5MPIV6

Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: [Revolutionary New Technique] Convert Opt-Ins and Sales Like Crazy Using Your Site's Hidden HotSpot!

Awesome, Thanks.

•