Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 1 Week 6 Days 20 Hours 23 Minutes 31 Seconds

Arrow [FREE WSO - $10,000/mth - LOCAL] Learn how to SELL LOCAL Clients and DELIVER #1 Google Results

Get In Now On A Super-Fast Growing, Multi-Billion Dollar Industry - MASSIVE INCOME OPPORTUNITY WITH LOCAL COMPANIES

FREE LOCAL SEO STARTER KIT

Includes Sales Training AND Execution Strategy

I’m going to cut to the chase here and save you the abundance of hype typically found in one of these sales letters. Today’s offer is free and is PACKED with value. You know the business, I'm here to earn business from some of you, because we have a lot available. This FREE WSO can stand on it's own though.

You see, according to my students who have replaced their full time job, those who have become entrepreneurs, those who are living a life of choice and freedom, we have the most extensive local marketing training program on the planet for learning how to build a local internet marketing agency.

It might be because I own and operate my own agency, while building material for my course.

This is not a scaled down version of my core product. This is me pulling the curtains back, giving you everything I have to help you sell this service and deliver the service. Plain and simple.

Here’s the problem as I see it.

The Local Marketing Paradox.

We all know people use the Internet to find local companies.
      Nearly All Consumers (97%) Now Use Online Media to Shop Locally, According to BIA/Kelsey and ConStat

How about Microsoft telling us that 50% of Mobile searches are for a local company?

We know most local business owners are simply just confused, over solicited, scared and simply ignorant about Internet Marketing.

Rightfully so, we’ve all screwed this up for them somehow. I mean, what does writing an article have to do with getting more business? or sending a tweet to strangers bring in another teeth whitening patient? How is a video supposed to make the phone ring?

And to imagine, you want to ask them for $1000 of their money, monthly, for at least a six month contract and you can’t promise results, you’re brand new at trying to earn their business and these business owners simply aren’t yet convinced that you are the person with the right skills. You know it’s pretty darn easy to rank number #1 in Google Places, right?

But they NEED your Services…

So they need your services and they are simply ignorant to the opportunity. Maybe they’ve lost money in Adwords, maybe they are tired of those people who don’t speak English well calling them at 4:30 in the morning to get a $200/mth SEO contract. Maybe they’ve purchased Yellow Pages new program for $400 a month, without a phone call traced back, with over exaggerated metrics of unqualified traffic.

Folks, there’s a problem happening and I have the solution.

Have you ever heard to the 80/20 rule? Sure, it applies to many areas of business, but I’ve never seen it so prevalent than in the Sales Department.

20% of people selling yield 80% of all sales. Period.

This holds true in almost every Business to Business sales position, all day long, has been for years and will continue.

My favorite quote comes from a great president of the United States. Abraham Lincoln said
      “If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend six hours sharpening my axe”.

You see, I know this business and I want to prove it to you.

I know exactly what that 20% takes

I know exactly how to show you where to avoid spinning those tires. The best part, by this time next week I promise you’ll have all the confidence and every supporting tool you need to earn you first client by next week. I know this because this is a proven system.

HOW CAN YOU TEACH ME SCOTT? I HATE SELLING
      Look, B2B sales is not about who can sell ice to an Eskimo. It’s not about that quick whited jerk at that last house party, or the sleazy car salesman. It’s about building a relationship based on value. I know exactly how to do this, in a non-intrusive friendly consultative manner.

I KNOW WHAT I’M DOING

That’s why companies have hired me to be their sales trainer for their training workshops that exceed $1500 per student.

I know what I’m doing because of my past experience and success. Sales is an art and I’ve been trained by some of the best trainers on the planet, including Neil Rackham, The Professor of Professional Selling and Mike Bosworth’s Solution Selling Program. I was fortunate enough to have this paid for on corporate money. I remember one high tech telecom I worked for took all 47 sales people off the floor (my base salary before commissions was $60k) for an entire month. Every days for 8 hours we role played, learned and acquired the skills from the best. It cost the company a fortune. For both the role play and the text book section, I was the only employee to score 100% and I won a $10,000 bonus.

I’ve made hundreds of thousands of dollars in commission from selling high end technology products and software to high value services to small and medium businesses. I’ve studied, practiced and perfected selling this service to local businesses.

You will not find a teacher like me for this business.

Bottom line is that if you even remotely interested in this business, get this package. I want to help you get those clients, and then buy my core product to complete your business.

Don't take my word for it!

Listen to our Students!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    4 Days 22 Hours 56 Minutes 28 Seconds

Default Re: [FREE WSO - $10,000/mth - LOCAL] Learn how to SELL LOCAL Clients and DELIVER #1 Google Results

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    16 Hours 40 Minutes 35 Seconds

Default Re: [FREE WSO - $10,000/mth - LOCAL] Learn how to SELL LOCAL Clients and DELIVER #1 Google Results

ty

Time Online
    13 Hours 14 Minutes 44 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    16 Hours 56 Minutes 18 Seconds

tx

Time Online
    3 Days 23 Hours 41 Minutes 45 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 39 Minutes 34 Seconds

Ty
  • Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Time Online
    3 Hours 43 Minutes 17 Seconds

true

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 7 Hours 57 Minutes 37 Seconds

let's see

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 7 Hours 57 Minutes 37 Seconds

what's up!!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 13 Hours 7 Minutes 38 Seconds

good

Time Online
    1 Day 20 Hours 19 Minutes 34 Seconds

ty

Time Online
    2 Hours 36 Minutes 42 Seconds

ty

•