Is Your SEO '2014 Ready'?

This isn't going to be a long sales laden post with lots of funny background colours (sorry, colors if you're used to US English I'm not selling anything here - this is just a free download on my thoughts on SEO for 2014. Yes, it is an opt-in, yes you will be subscribed to my newsletter and yes, I use Aweber so you can subscribe immediately after downloading if you so wish! I won't be offended

Why Listen to me?

• I've been in the SEO industry for 10+ years
  • I've work on SEO campaigns for international brands and at least one (very) large charity
  • I'm constantly reading, testing and calculating SEO tactics
  • This guide isn't trying to sell any services to you - there's no big sales pitch in the PDF!

Should You Take Everything I Say as Fact?

NO! I may be an SEO with lots of years of experience, however NO SEO consultant can tell you for sure what will work in Google for 2014 - seriously, they just can't.

What they CAN tell you is what they feel will work, or what they expect to work based on their research, experience and tests. Any SEO says otherwise I'd get out my BS detector!

So by all means, read my PDF - take my advice, but DO question everything I say! Seriously - the BEST SEO TOOL that exists is an inquisitive mind (especially combined with a pot of coffee!).

So - without further adieu...