Dear Reader,

What a response! I anticipated a big success in 1998 when I discovered and published the original collection of the Wizard's letters to his clients, but what has happened since then has surprised even me. The Wizard of Ads was named Business Book of the Year and has sold thousands and thousands of copies. Roy H. Williams's (a.k.a. the Wizard) second book, in the fall of 1999, was a #1 Wall Street Journal and New York Times business bestseller and reached a far larger audience.

In this book I have been able to persuade the Wizard to share the secrets that he teaches at his renowned Academy. Over the last few years, people from the world's largest corporations, universities, publications, and advertising agencies have traveled to Buda, Texas, to spend a few days with the Wizard. From Procter and Gamble to the University of Michigan, from USA Today to J. Walter Thompson, CEOs, professors, columnists, and account executives have learned from the Wizard.

Roy H. Williams is a most amazing explorer. He is constantly looking for new truths. In this new book, he draws from a wide range of disciplines — chaos theory, neuroscience, art, literature, and poetry among them. As graduates of the Academy know, these principles can be applied in all areas of our business and personal lives.

I know you will enjoy and benefit from this latest edition of the Wizard's powerful secrets and magnetic storytelling.

Ray Bard Publisher

"As I read this book I had to remind myself it is classified as a book about advertising. Yes, he spends one of the four sections about many specific advertising concepts and measurements but the rest of the 101 short chapters cover so much more.

He combines quotes form eclectic sources, and stories that belong in human interest and motivational historical biographies. He digs deep into explanations of the human mind and neurology just to understand how to best impact it.

His observations are challenging to common beliefs and stimulating to new ideas. I would not limit my recommendation of this book to just business, marketing and advertising interests.

I would recommend it to writers looking for effective tips and improvement of their craft. I would recommend it to clergy who will find endless inspiring stories for sermons. I would recommend it to teachers for interesting and unique perspectives on historical and cultural figures and events. I would emphatically recommend it to business people who spend so much time looking for answers and so little time pursuing the questions.

I would recommend this book to anyone who needs to stimulate his or her thinking. It would help break through writer's block and stimulate a new flow of creativity. It is a creative reference masterpiece.

If the title leads you to expect a bunch of advertising how to's and what to do's, you may feel a bit disappointed; it is a lot more about why. It is a book for those who cherish ideas and thinking. I love this book. "

Biography:

A lifelong student of humanity, Roy H. Williams has spent a quarter-century asking, "What makes people do the things they do?" And he's been using the things he's learned to stimulate miraculous growth for his small business clients for more than 25 years.

His books and Monday Morning Memos are a constant source of fascination and entertainment for his students and friends around the globe. His first book, The Wizard of Ads, was voted Business Book of the Year in 1998. His second book, Secret Formulas of the Wizard of Ads, was named the Wall Street Journal's number one Business Book in America in 1999 and became a New York Times bestseller. The third book in the trilogy, Magical Worlds of the Wizard of Ads reached bestseller status again in late 2001. His fascinating fourth book, Accidental Magic, is a tightly condensed anthology of writing tips and insights, mixed with artistic examples provided by 106 of his amazing protégés. The Wizard's first fiction book, Destinae is a powerful allegory aimed directly at the heart of the reader.

With forty branch offices in the US, Canada, and Australia, Wizard of Ads, Inc. is now serving the advertising and marketing needs of business owners around the globe. Our fees are tied to your growth. The only way for us to make more money is to increase the size of your business.

Known to his readers simply as "the Wizard," the elusive Roy H. Williams teaches creative thinking, writing, and persuasion to journalists, educators, ministers, and businesspeople around the world. He has written six books, two of which have become national bestsellers.

He lives in the middle of nowhere, Texas, with his wife Pennie, the Princess of the World.

http://www13.zippyshare.com/v/93794583/file.html