Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Journeyman
      Time Online
      N/A

Post Thinking to order shared hosting solution What US hosts can you recommend?

Wanna know all possible options in US where I could order shared hosting solutions.
      The one I know is called Hostforweb.com web host.
      Do you think that their cheap hosting plans will be worth to order? need to know experts' opinions on this host and its plans.

Other suggestions are welcome.

Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: Thinking to order shared hosting solution What US hosts can you recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by GURU_JI View Post
    Wanna know all possible options in US where I could order shared hosting solutions.
    The one I know is called Hostforweb.com web host.
    Do you think that their cheap hosting plans will be worth to order? need to know experts' opinions on this host and its plans.

Other suggestions are welcome.

I will suggest my host provider, Tucktail.com for you.They are U.S based and are reliable and support you at all times.I started hosting my websites with them and have not turned to any other host till now.They help to set up our website and manage it....they provide a good up-time hence your visitors will never have any trouble in accessing your site.I have not used the services from the host provider that you have specified hence unaware of their service.When choosing a host one should look for the reliability,reputation of the host provider.By looking through the user reviews one can get idea about the support that the host provides to its customers.The host should satisfy the customer's demands without any hidden charges.I chose my host,based on the above aspects.

•