FREE: "Watch Me Make $10,000 LIVE In Front Of Your Eyes Completely From Scratch In The Next 105 Days...
So You Can Follow Along And Do The Same Too
"

Nothing Like This Has Ever Been Done Before

No Optin, No Selling, No Funny Stuff
100% Content - Zero FLUFF

Click Here To Join The
Commission Journal Facebook
Group For Weekly Updates

Hello Warrior’s

What I am about to share with you in somewhat embarrassing….

But,

it’s time to clear the air and put myself out there “that rhymes”.

The end results is to help you, and unravel the truth of what it takes to make money online:

Some of you may know me already,

The warrior forum started my career online.

In-fact on this forum I have sold "$500 coaching programs" straight out the gate.

...I am introverted so I am not really into, networking, socializing and doing those big WSO launches.

But with that said,

The warrior forum gave me freedom to work from the comfort of my home and make quick and easy money online.

Because of my success here on this forum.

I attracted the eyes of some of “the big players” that do the big clicksure, clickbank launches you see all the time.

But because I am introverted and, don’t really like talking to people.

They had me create the quality products for them.

In return they would get people to send millions of visitors to my HYPED UP sales videos that converted well.

I am not proud of my hyped up sales videos.

BUT, I am proud of the products I create and was selling, because they were always solid information that actually gets people results.

I made a ton of money,

SOME people who took action got results…

My affiliates were happy

and everything was cool…

Until I made some fatal mistakes.

Over the past year or so I have made a ton of huge investments and I’ve pretty much lost most of the income I generated online.

In other words I put all my eggs in one basket. I learned my lesson.

Now I could just do another launch and make cash but I want to do things differently.

I want to build a SOLID sustainable business in front of your eyes.

I want to build a real solid business

Rather than the hit and run launch process you see all the time.

I’ll do some launches but to my own list and on ClickBank. Not until I have got the sustainable business up and running and brings in CONSISTENT income!

and I’ll use the money from launches I do invest wisely.

This way I will always have consistent income and I can take RISKS on investing with the launch money I get!

So...

you could say I am starting from scratch.

Whilst, I was beating myself up about it and feeling sorry for myself.

I’ve managed to shift my focus into creation mode and providing value for people. Hint: that's why I am creating this thread for you

Everything is prospective and now that I have change my prospective I am back in the GAME.

Only this time I am doing thing completely different.

It’s exciting now because:
1. I have a fresh new approach to business from the lessons I learned

2. I see this question floating around a lot these days and that is:
“If you lost your entire business and you had little money no list and no contacts what would you do?”

Well, that’s exactly where I am at right now!

I have very few contacts, the budget is tight, and I don’t really have a REAL business model at all.
3. What I am going to do starting today is record my journey for you until I make $10,000+ online.
I know there are people on this forum that will HATE on what I am doing here and flag this thread simply because I am giving to much away for free.

This has happened to me several times in the past…

But. each post I do will be backed up, you can copy them too if you wish for safekeeping

Anyhow

I am going to be sharing as much as I can without hurting too many peoples feelings (flaggers) for the next 105 days minimum (15 weeks)!

So Join The Commission Journal Facebook Group
if you're interested in this

Click This Link To Join The Commission Journal Facebook Group Now

This is basically going to be a weekly Journal of my journey to $10,000 in the next 105 Days so we can all learn and grow together.

So every 7 days for 105 days you will get a new update from me on what’s going on and what I am doing to build a solid business on a budget.

You will, get insights – ideas and inspiration to get your own successful business going too. Plus you get to ask me questions also.

So Join the Commission Journal facebook group now if you’re interested in this

Now I have some advantages.

1. I already know how to make money online and create my own products. I can create converting funnels and I know a little on driving traffic from free traffic sources.

2. I belief in myself ridiculously.

3. I am not afraid to lose!

4. I am full time from home already

5. Hopefully some of you will hold me accountable :-)

Because I have these advantages

... that doesn’t mean it’s not possible for YOU!. Anything is possible when you put your mind to something.

Move on…

I am calling this Journey
“Commission Journal”

On this venture I am going to be targeting the internet marketing niche but what I share will work in any niche.

The focus is to build a highly responsive list that buy’s the stuff I sell.

I will be using the following methods to get traffic:

- Video Marketing
- Forum Marketing
- Leverage Marketing (High Quality Solo Ad’s and Adwaps)
- Twitter
- Facebook
- Other methods if I have the time

Most of the methods are free as you can see.

I am building a brand NEW list with zero subscribers.

I have already put together a schedule of what I am doing EVERYDAY. It should take roughly around 3-5hrs per day to do but this is a wild guess.

It may take longer or shorter but I’ll keep you up to date so you know what’s possible.

NOW…

List building might take a while on a small budget.

So what I am going to do is start an ebay store selling physical digital products too.

I will be using this extra cash to funnel money into leveraged traffic methods and hiring staff and tools etc to speed up my results.

I will also be creating 1 video per week for my Personal Development Channel to keep my subscribers active.

Here are my goals for the next 105 days

1. $100 or more per day in the next 105 Days = $10,500

2. 100 Clicks per day on email follow up promos. (This alone should surpass the $100 per day mark)

I’ll share with you my next goal once these two goals have been accomplished.

Hopefully I'll accomplish these goals before 105 days (I am pretty sure I will but I am keeping it simple just in case lol)

Here’s are my four incantations for these goals:
- I now command my subconscious mind to easily direct me into making $100 profit per day or more in passive income by September 10th 2014

- I now command my subconscious mind to easily allow $100 profit per day or more in my business in passive income by September 10th 2014

- I now command my subconscious mind to easily direct me into getting 100 clicks or more per day from several email follow ups by September 10th 2014

- I now command my subconscious mind to easily take the necessary action to receive 100 clicks or more per day from several email follow ups by September 10th 2014
I will put these incantations on my phone and read them out loud every day 3x a day -

I will repeat them several times with intensity and emotion whilst, rebounding, running or other.

Today is Wednesday 26th May 2014

This week I am going to by doing:

1. - Market Research – I know this market pretty well but It’s always good to keep up to date
  2. - Find a good offers to promote that serves my market
  3. - Design and create a strong follow up sequence
  4. - Make videos for the follow up sequence
  5. - Get my squeeze pages up and split test
  6. - Apply tracking software to funnels and web pages
  7. - Upload an introduction video to my YouTube channel
  8. - Get some accounts created from video distribution
  9. - Get Commission Journal Blog up.
  10. - Take a look at my outgoings and cancelling stuff I don’t use or need
  11. - I’ll share with you any other stuff I do.

I will report back next Wednesday with updates on my progress.

I addition I'll share with you some case studies and insights -

and much more

Discover How To Make Up To
$735.00 Within The 24hrs Or Less

No Hosting, Website, List Or Experience Required!