Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 1 Week 6 Days 18 Hours 32 Minutes 9 Seconds

Arrow Start Generating $1,000 Paydays with Simple Product Launches That Explode Your Paypal Account

ATTENTION TO ALL FRUSTRATED NEWBIES: Aren't you sick and tired of burning up your credit cards purchasing crappy IM products that don't live up to your expectations?

If so, here's the good news that you've been desperate to hear...

FINALLY REVEALED: How YOU Can Start Generating $1,000 Paydays with Simple Product Launches That Will Literally Flood Your Email Inbox with "Notification of Payment Received" Emails!

I Am About to Hand You the Exact Simple Product Launch Blueprint That Will Allow You to Have Results Just Like These:

If you think that product launches are "boring" and "take too much effort," well...think again, because you are about to discover HOW you can pull hundreds per day , per product...and you can repeat this process as many times as YOU want!

READ ON TO FIND OUT ABOUT MY EFFECTIVE SIMPLE PRODUCT LAUNCH METHOD...

Subject: $1,000 Paydays with your own products?
      From: Yair Dolev (Expert product creator and Internet marketing ninja)

Warriors,

I want your undivided attention.

In just a few moments, I will provide you with my killer product launch system responsible for generating me over $5,257 every month over the last months...

And the best part?

Well, it doesn't matter if you are a complete newbie or someone without any prior experience.

My product launch formula is so devastatingly powerful, that once you start launching your products AND begin making over $1,000 per day, there's nothing else that you will want to do all day!

Let Me Take You by the Hand and Show YOU the Secrets Behind Generating $172 - $317 Per Day Worth Of Sales... Which Equals a Mind-Breaking $5,172 per Month!

Look, I know that you are used to bold claims and being fed up with utter BS lately.

And if you are skeptical, I completely get it.

It's normal to feel this way when you truly want to make this IM game work and find that heartless sellers only provide you with dreams and bogus "systems" that don't work...they only sound good on paper.

But I am here to bring you a fresh change and hand you a product launch method that WILL generate you money. Period.

You Only Need Few Hours per Week!

You heard it right: Why slave away in front of your computer?

Listen, I don't know about you, but once I started with product launches I had another goal in mind besides making as much money as possible...

And that was NOT to spend the whole day glued to my computer.

Who wants that?

Well, certainly NOBODY.

With the system that I am about to introduce you, you don't need to be enslaved by your computer...in fact, with only one hour per day you can run the whole show!

That's Me on Holidays with My Family in Thailand for 2 Months...and Only 1 Single, Tiny Product Paid for It!

Have a look at the pictures below:

That's me on a vacation in Thailand for 2 months...and ONE single product generated me enough money to pay for the entire trip (that's HOW effective my product launch formula is).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8eYZt5_HYE

This is the ultimate and definitive product launch where you will learn how to generate your FIRST $100, to $500, even $1,000 and scale it up from there. This is a MIND-BLOWING course where nothing is left behind -- so that you simply copy what you’ve learned and start easily and effortlessly churning out your profitable product...for MASSIVE paydays!

Launch Revolution consists of 5 complete modules with HD, step-by-step videos and dozens of resources that my product launch system is made of. I will also show you how to BUILD profitable lists full of buyers!

Here's what you GET:

INTRO VIDEO

In this video you are going to determine WHAT your true objective is. This is a crucial step in order to make the system work, mainly, because if you don't have a defined goal in mind you won't be able to go anywhere.

MODULE 1

Niche Selection Process (BUYERS are what will make you money)

You will discover the secrets of choosing HOT and IN-DEMAND niches full of buyers ready to pull their credit cards out of their wallets and spend like crazy (they will buy from you, of course!).
      I will also show you a DUMB mistake that most marketers make when picking up a profitable niche and HOW to avoid it.

MODULE 2

Product Creation (Let's get the ball rolling!)
      If you think that creating a product is complicated and requires a lot of time, you are wrong. I will provide you with my unique and off-the-grid 6-step guide that will allow you to churn out PROFITABLE and cash-inducing products in a heartbeat.
      And there's more...

• How to recruit and attract JV partners (affiliates) with BIG lists that will send you unlimited traffic and generate you endless sales.
      • The easy way to come up with your "unique twist" that will allow you to come up with money-grabbing products - quickly and easily.
      • How to write compelling, sizzling-hot copy that will persuade your visitors into taking action (buying from you). I will provide you with a KILLER 9-step template that can be used in ANY niche!
      • How to conveniently package your product for your customers so they can enjoy and digest your products easily.

MODULE 3

List Building (How to build a hot list of BUYERS that will buy from you over and over again)
      We all are bored to death of hearing that money is on the list, but that's the truth. In this module you will discover in a step-by-step way HOW to build a list of buyers that will become your loyal fans and buy from you over and over again.
      And also:

1. What kind of lists you should go after (and why this step is CRITICAL to your success and $1,000 days).
      2. How to separate your list for maximum efficiency (and profits).
      3. The right way to build a pre-launch sequence that will hype up your potential customers, create buzz, and excitement for them.

MODULE 4

Traffic and Launch (Free traffic, JV affiliates, Conversions, WSO, Optimization, and MUCH more!)
      It's time to launch and completely CRUSH IT! In this exciting module, you will discover...

• How to generate FREE traffic quickly - free traffic is the way to go if you don't want to lose your t-shirt with PPC or other paid traffic techniques (that's dangerous and unnecessary, FREE traffic is what YOU NEED).
      • The number one way to get even MORE affiliates on board to promote your product to the masses...so that you can make MORE money without too much effort! I will even show you WHERE to find them!
      • Efficient optimization techniques that will allow you to get SKY-HIGH conversion rates (these are the techniques that I personally use in my product launches...so they are time-tested and PROVEN).

BONUS MODULE: HOW TO DOUBLE YOUR LIST FAST

If you want to double your list with a proven and effective method then you will absolutely dig this. In this bonus module I show you a weird, but DEADLY technique to double your list incredibly fast!

4 USEFUL AND INCREDIBLE RESOURCES AND BONUSES

Once you get access to the members' area, you will also have the unique opportunity to get access to dozens of resources that are needed in order to run the launch system and start generating over $150 per day!

FREE GIFT - Headlines

One of dozens of modules that are in the premium upgrade, with over 300 killer, profit -pulling headlines.

1 More Squeeze Page

Out of the premium package and from the dozens and dozens of squeeze pages, I decided to share with you 1 more squeeze page you can use.

2 WSO's of the day...

You've heard me. You will get 4 WSO's and 2 of them have got WSO of the day. These WSO's are fresh, and are still selling for $7 or more and you are getting them FREE when you purchase Launch Revolution. Awesome right? Only these bonuses are worth more than what you are paying for this WSO...

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: Start Generating $1,000 Paydays with Simple Product Launches That Explode Your Paypal Account

thanks

•